Fennessy helps clients find solutions to seemingly intractable problems. She develops strategies and manages communications for public policy initiatives, development and redevelopment projects. An experienced focus group moderator and meeting facilitator, Fennessy is a sought-after advisor by elected officials, non-profit leaders and corporate executives.
- Special expertise in transportation, energy, telecommunications and land-use
- Consults with clients on external affairs department organization and manages recruitment processes for executive level positions
- Long-time advisor to Sound Transit senior staff
- Manages public opinion surveys, opinion leader interviews, on-line surveys and focus groups for private companies, public agencies and non-profit organizations
- Partner with Cocker Fennessy since 1995
- Communications director and senior policy advisor to Washington Governor Mike Lowry
- Communications director for the Port of Seattle
- Communications director to Seattle Mayor Charles Royer
- BS, Iowa State University
Fennessy serves on the Executive Committee of the Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce and the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges. She also has served on the Capital Campaign for Seattle Culinary Academy, the Bullitt Foundation, Downtown Seattle Association Washington Trust for Historic Preservation, Seattle Landmark Board, the board for Teatro Zinzanni and the Pike Place Market Foundation. She is a member of the Pioneer Square Residential Council.